Use of Site
- Use of Site
Cautions upon use
We assume no responsibility for any actions by users based upon their utilization of information from this website. Please be aware that there may be cases of interruption of the website’s operation or changes in the information at any time without prior notice. We likewise assume no responsibility for indirect damages, special damages, consequential damages, or incidental damages linked to loss of earnings resulting, etc. from incidents of use or non-use of this website.
- Copyrights for this website and all material appearing on it, including text, photos, video, music, audio and other copyrighted materials (referred to collectively below as "content") belong to us, the original authors or other right-holders.
- Aside from printing or storage for personal use, or other uses recognized by copyright law, it is forbidden by the Copyright Act to reproduce, publicly transmit, modify or remove content, or post content on a customer's website, without the authorization of us, the original author or other right-holders. Please contact us and obtain authorization before using any content in any of the above ways. We may not allow use of content if it contains likenesses, or copyrighted materials or trademarks of third parties, or if we deem the use to be inappropriate.
- We make no guarantees whatsoever regarding the accuracy, utility or certainty of content, or of other information provided on this website (referred to collectively below as "content etc."). We will bear no responsibility whatsoever in the unlikely event that damages are incurred due to the use of content etc.
- We may change or discontinue, without prior notice, the website composition, use conditions, URL and content etc.
- We may stop or suspend operation of this website without prior notice.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the Kyoto District Court of Japan shall be the court of jurisdiction for the first trial in all disputes relating to this website.